These commands can be typed into the chatbox in game.
- Allows you to send an out-of-character message once every 30 seconds. Ordinary chat messages can only be seen by players within a certain distance, but OOC messages can be seen by all players on the server. Some servers disable this command.
- Allows you to advertise an item being traded once every 30 seconds. Trade messages can be seen by all players on the server.
- Allows you to send private messages to another player.
- Allows you to set an AFK message.
- Gives you information about another player.
- Allows you to lock certian information about your character or account.
- Allows you to unlock certian information about your character or account.
A fellowship is a group of characters that travel and work together for a common goal. Fellowship members members appear with green names to other members of the fellowship. Fellowship messages are written in green text.
- Allows you to chat with all the players in your current fellowship.
- Allows you to create a fellowship.
- Allows you to join a fellowship.
- Allows you to exit a fellowship.
A guild is like a fellowship, but more permanent. Guilds are created by powerful players and can be joined by all other players. Guilds have certain advantages and disadvantages, and can declare war on other guilds.
- Allows you to chat will all fellow guild members.
- Allows you to greate a guild.
- Allows you to join a guild.
- Allows you to leave a guild.
- Will display the name of a guild, given their tag.
- Lists all members of a guild.
- Lists all pending characters in a guild you own.
- Invites a pending character to be a member of your guild.
- Removes a character from your guild or pending list.
- Displays your guild’s diplomacy towards other guilds.
- Changes your guild’s diplomacy towards another guild.